Hi-Tech Industries High Pressure Foam Cannon
Hi-Tech® Industries, High Pressure Foam Cannon is ideal for large boats, high production boat cleaning, boat dealerships and detail shops. This Cannon is perfect for use with our thick, highly concentrated Acrylionic® All-In-One Wash. No pre-dilution is necessary, economically mixes requiring less soap and it eliminates the need for a bucket. The heavy duty design includes a quick release connector and variable, adjustable spray nozzle which puts you in control of the pattern and volume of foam/water that you wish to apply to the boat while washing/rinsing. *** PRESSURE WASHER NOT INCLUDED ***
Included with this product is the 1 liter liquid bottle and adjustable spray nozzle that attaches to your pressure washer wand. This Cannon automatically mixes as you spray, producing a thick blanket of foam to speed up the washing process. Fill up the bottle with any foam cannon ready soap, spray foam onto the exterior surfaces of your vehicle, agitate with a brush or mitt and rinse away for a quick and easy Clean that Renews and Protects and Shines like crazy!
*This foam gun requires a pressure washer capable of producing 2.0 GPM with a operating pressure range of 1,000 - 5,000 PSI.
Features Of The Hi-Tech® Industries, High Pressure Foam Cannon TFG-1L
- Use with any pressure washer up to 5000 psi
- Foam cannon's fluid tank holds up to 2.1 pint's (1 liter) of boat soap.
- Heavy-duty design with brass fittings for long lasting professional use
- Variable, adjustable spray nozzle mixes detergent
- 1 liter boat cleaning soap bottle
- 1/4 in. quick disconnect fitting for the pressure washer wand
- Requires 2.0GPM pressure washer with 1000-5000 PSI pressure for proper use
Dimensions & Specs of Hi-Tech High Pressure Foam Washing Cannon
- Includes: Soap Cannon/Spray Head, Dispenser Bottles
- Length: 12 inch(es)
- Width: 6 inch(es)
- Height: 6 inch(es)
- Weight: 2 lb(s)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.