Buff and Shine® 392MFP Uro-Fiber 3 Inch Microfiber Cut, Polish, And Finish Pad - 2 Pack
The Buff and Shine 392MFP Uro-Fiber 3" Pad holds two types of microfiber -black and white- with a low pile. Can be used to cut, polish, and finish when detailing a vehicle surface. This American-made pad is designed to be usable with almost any Gear-Driven, Long Throw DA, or Standard DA detailing polisher. Sold as a pack of two pads.
- 2 pack
- Diameter: 3"
- Loop Diameter: 3"
- Foam Thickness: .375"
- Weight: .16 lbs.
- Able to cut, polish, and finish on soft or hard paints
- Use with Gear-Driven, Long Throw DA, and Standard DA polishers - Not recommended for High-Speed/Rotary Polishers
- Built to be compatible with virtually any polishers on the market today
- 25% shorter microfiber pile for more cut
- Washable - Clean with soft nylon brush or compressed air per buffing cycle
- Patent pending dual fiber stitch
- Strongest interface foam on the market
- Made in the U.S.A.