Buff and Shine® Buffing Pad Spur
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- GREAT AND HANDY DESIGN: The Spur Tool is made of an aligned and coaxial set of 3 spurs with rounded tips that will safely break up and pull out the dried or hardened glaze remaining in your polishing or buffing pads. This process will extend your pad's lifetime and prepare them for the next use. In the meantime, this will also reduce the washing and cleaning time and save you some money.
- KEEP YOUR PADS CLEAN: Keeping a clean wool pad or a buffing pad is essential for a perfect finish and buffing procedure. After using your pads for a while, they will naturally become coarser and lose effectiveness. The Spur Tool will fluff them up again and loosen those rough wool hairs and so that they get ready for the next use.
- QUICK AND SIMPLE TO USE: The Spur Tool is very easy to use and allows you to keep your wool pad or bonnet mounted on the polisher. Just run your polisher (preferably with the pad facing away from you for safety) and with light to medium pressure holding the spurs against the pad for up to 30 seconds at a time.
- EASILY REVITALIZE YOUR PADS: The procedure is very simple and straightforward. A quick step will clean, fluff, and revitalize your pads, which will save you time and money. This is a must-have for anyone that enjoys polishing and detailing their beloved cars.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Detailer's Choice, Inc. is a company located in La Verne, California. We guarantee your complete satisfaction, 100% money-back if you are not satisfied with the product.