NANOSKIN AUTOSCRUB 6" Pad Medium Grade
NANOSKIN AUTOSCRUB System works fast and achieves professional results with the new advanced rubber polymer technology, which replaces the use of clay bars. With either dual action orbital polisher or hand application, it safely and easily removes paint over spray, water spots, fresh tree sap, rail dust and other bonded surface contaminants from the surface of automotive paint, glass, moldings and plastic. Unlike the clay bar, the AUTOSCRUB can be cleaned by simply rinsing off the accumulated contaminates with water. If you drop the AUTOSCRUB on the ground, no worries, just rinse the sponge pad clean and you're ready to keep using it. Easy glides allows for sturdy and controlled handling, unlike clay bars where constant reshaping is required.
• Using with 6" soft-edge DA pad is highly recommended.
• Sufficient lubrication is crucial to the AUTOSCRUB application.
• Plain water is NOT an adequate lubricant.
• DO NOT use with rotary polisher.
• The AUTOSCRUB is not solvent resistant.
• Remove tar & grease before application
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.