Solution Finish Bumpers, Trim & Plastic Sealer - 4oz
Solution Finish Over The Top Plastic Sealer is a long-term UV protectant...
Solution Finish Over the Top Plastic Sealer can also be used as a standalone sealer for new or good plastic and rubber trim. The flexible thermoplastic sealer combines the ultimate in toughness and UV resistance with a clear gloss seal. It dries to a durable coating that offers technologically advanced performance, without an artificial “wet look.”
Solution Finish Over the Top Plastic Sealer can be used to protect bumpers, pads, panels, trim, mirrors, mud flaps, window trim, seals, running boards, truck bed caps and covers, and handles. After allowing time to cure, apply additional layers of Solution Finish Over the Top Plastic Sealer to get an even deeper, darker finish.
Tips for using Solution Finish Over The Top:
- For best results, apply to a clean, cool surface in the shade
- Use with adequate ventilation
- Wear gloves and eye protection
- Use IPA 70-90% (Isopropyl Alcohol) to remove any cleaners, oils or silicones
- Shake bottle well and apply a small amount onto foam applicator
- Spread a thin coat over area in an even motion, covering area completely
- Allow to dry for 20 to 30 minutes. Additional coats can be applied 30 minutes apart. Not recommended to apply more than 3 coats.
- For best results after using Solution Finish Over The Top Plastic Sealer, do not wash treated area for at least 12 hours
- Wipe off immediately with a clean towel if solution gets on other areas that are not being treated
- Dries clear
- One application lasts approximately 3 months
Tips for using Solution Finish Over The Top to seal Solution Finish Trim Restorer:
- Same steps as above except DO NOT USE ALCOHOL or strong cleaners before application. Just use a damp microfiber towel to wipe down treated trim.
- To restore faded trim, first use Solution Finish Trim Restorer
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.